Sunday, June 22, 2008

HeroesCon 2008...

Yay, went to the Con again!(third year running).

So what happened this year...Well, unlike last year, when I got to meet Peter David, or the year before when I got to meet Warren Ellis, there weren't really many people I was a huge, awe-inspired fan of. I did get a bunch of trades for cheap, though, as well as a DC Direct World of Warcraft Ilidan Stormrage figure that I've been trying to find for months.

Met Peter Laird(co-creator of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and got an autographed Splinter print. He even drew a turtle headshot on it. And sitting next to him was inker Dan Bergeson, so I got him to ink in the turtle's bandanna, a request he said he'd never had before.

And I also met Matt & Mike Chapman, The Brothers Chaps, creators of Homestar Runner and all its related insanity. Got Matt to autograph a Strong Bad print, got the Strong Bad_email.exe dvd set, some PVC figures, and got a pic of the BC that I put up on Wikipedia.

Going with me this year were Brother Love and Gypsy Woman. She bought a set of three kunais and a bunch of anime soundtracks, while he bought a pair of sais and a lot of Spider-Man and Batman stuff.

And I'm on vacation next week, so woot!

That is all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home