Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Achievement Whoring is done, for now...

So I finally beat Mass Effect a few weeks back, then had to whore it out to get all 1050 Gamerscore. In addition to virtually all of my Arcade games, there are several retail games that I haven't maxed out, just because they're mostly multiplayer achievements(i.e. Gears of War, Prey & Overlord). However, ever since I got Blue Dragon, I've started to try and whore my games, wringing ever last point I can from them. Ironically enough, I still haven't whored BD, and the first game I did actually beat into submission was LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga. Then ME became the second, and this week I started playing Eternal Sonata. Wow. This game...storywise, it's extremely original, and visually, it's like playing an anime series. And not in a bad way, like Dragon's Lair, where it's "push a button, perform an action/trigger a scene"; you actually control every single move of these big-budget anime worthy designed characters at all times. It's actually qute breathtaking. But now I have to go ahead and beat, then whore it, so I can then beat/whore Lost Odyssey before Force Unleashed, Gears of War 2 and Fable 2 come out. I've got a few months, luckily.

Joined Team Tanner, by buying my Believe in the power of One shirt from EvanTanner.net, and of course will be rooting for him at The Ultimate Finale in June.

That is all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home