Saturday, January 26, 2008

This was really inexcusable...

Yeesh, a nine-month layoff from posting on a blog? What the hell have I been doing? Oh, right, working and goofing off.

Hmm...what's happened, what's happened.

Oh, yes. I dedicated myself to FFXI and Blue Dragon, then forsook XI entirely for Dragon. Put in a LOT of hours(170+) on that. Played Perfect Dark Zero but quickly gave up out of frustration. Beat Prey, then I got Halo 3 and played that from beginning to end, nonstop, for fourteen hours. I was playing it solo on Heroic and saw Barnesy doing co-op on Normal with a buddy. What a wuss. After that I just put in time playing bass and guitar, more Blue Dragon, then I got Mass Effect. Drool...that was one of the best games I've ever played. Then...

My 360 got the red ring o' death. And of course, this was just after I'd started to play Mass Effect, so I was quite upset. However, I got my replacement 360 after only about two weeks, so it wasn't so bad.

Picked up a Sony digital camera. Best $200 I've spent recently.

At work, the I Can't Stock team continues to make my life difficult...Oh, to have an AR-15 and five hundred rounds...(j/k)

And now I'm...um...nothing.

That is all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home