Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oi, here we go again...

Okay, a friend of mine pointed out this week that I hadn't even posted about buying my XBox 360. Well, I did. And it's been taking up a lot of my time. I've also downloaded 3 XBox Live Arcade games: Geometry Wars Retro Evolved, Castlevania: Symphony of The Night, and the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4-player arcade game. I'm trying not to get addicted to Achievments(even though I have all but 2 for SOTN), and have 3 "real" 360 games: Gears of War, Perfect Dark Zero and Prey. I've been playing the hell out of Gears, and I love this game. I still suck at the multiplayer aspect, but I just need to practice and learn the map layouts, weapon placement, etc. PDZ is coming along nicely, as I've got to remember to be stealthy. Trying to beat it on Perfect Agent is going to take some doing, though. I haven't even put Prey in the 360 yet, so I'll probably start on that this weekend.

Thursday approaches, and with it, my going to Asheville to see Loreena McKennitt live in concert. And, of course, to buy the "Nights from The Alhambra" DVD/CD set that won't be available in stores till fall. Still debating on whether to rent a room in Asheville or just come back after the show(it's only like 2 hours).

That is all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home