Thursday, February 22, 2007

De-de-de-de-de-de...

Yeah, I don't know why I typed that except that...actually, I have absolutely no idea why I typed it. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

I like Forever Knight. It's one of my favorite series, and thus I was quite happy when it came out on DVD a few years back. However, it was $60 a season at Best Buy(the only place that ever had it), so I always told myself I'd get it "someday". This year, my yearly bonus is like twice what it was last year, so I decided to get it(seasons 1, 2 and 3) this year.

Then last night, I'm at work, and I see that we have Forever Knight Season 1 and Season 2...for $19.96 each. Needless to say, they are now sitting in my DVD rack.

Logged into FFXI today, and met an old buddy. Gave him a Pearlsack(chat group item) for the new Linkshell(chat group) I made: "UndeadMonkey."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home