Thursday, June 15, 2006

Final Fantasy, it consumes my life...`

Yeah, that's what XI is doing. It's just so much fun to be running around in real time with other real people and killing things.

Add to this, I was happier earlier this week than I've been in some time. Where I work, there's a certain manager that I've never liked. This manager was supposedly in line to become the next co-manager, but got passed over and they brought in someone from outside, who THIS MANAGER doesn't like and that person is now the manager's boss. Hee hee hee!

Finished the second XI quest and tomorrow will start on a "Save the Children" quest. And damn if things in Vana'diel aren't prohibitively expensive. A pair of Slacks for a L7 BLM are going for 8,000 gil. Slacks! Those damn things better be Gucci AND Armani for that price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home