Friday, June 09, 2006

Run away! Run away...

That's what I did a few times today. Once yesterday, too.

Yesterday I saw another player running from an Orcish Grappler. I gave chase thinking that we could team up and kill it, but it killed her then me. Luckily, I was below L5 at the time, so I incurred no XP penalty for going back to my home point. However.

Today, I was at L5 & L6. Got smacked down by an Orcish Fodder(who I suppose was avenging his two fallen brothers I'd already killed) because he interrupted my casting Dia on him then got lucky w/two critical hits. However, before I could call a buddy and beg him to Raise me, another player did so, apparently just to be nice. Thanks. So I went back into San'doria until my Weak status wore off, then went outside and tangled with some more Wild Rabbits, some Tunnel and Carrion Worms, then spotted a Scarab Beetle. I attacked it, and it promptly kicked my ass. Two guys happened by, one of them agreed to Raise me and then they went off to(presumably) purchase the item, but then a third guy came and Raised me. Went back in the city, waited for the Weak to wear off, then went back out. Tangled with a Forest Funguar this time, and(wait for it)...IT kicked my ass. Had to get Raised by yet another stranger. Did the whole "city-wait-return" thing one more time, then got ambushed by an Orcish Grappler and just turned tale and ran back to the city. Made it just in time, and that's when I decided to call it a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home