Saturday, May 27, 2006

Bloody Friggin' hell....

Yeah, so I was gonna go play some B-ball w/my buds from work this A.M., but I had to go over to my grandma's and hang some ferns for her. Turns out I should have played ball.

See, the hooks on her ferns go in chains. Except the hooks are invariably too large and have to be literally whittled down to fit. So I'm whittling away, and the knife slips(a long Schrade that belonged to my grandfather...and if I know him, he probably sharpened it every month) and hacks off a hunk of skin on the upper-left tip of my left ring finger. Cut almost down to the deep dermis, but luckily it only hurts when it's exposed to open air or is in direct contact with something...like, say, a Band-Aid. Plus, typing is an adventure, as I'd never realized exactly how many keys you hit with your left ring finger. It's taken me ten minutes to type this out.

This sucks, but at least Matt Hughes will kick Royce Gracie's ass tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home