Monday, May 22, 2006

T'ree weeks...

Yowza, what the hell have I been doing?

Oh yeah, playing insane amounts of FFX and trying to get my Halo 2 skills back. Also got the new Pearl Jam(listening to it right now), also the new Godsmack, Tool, Rebel Meets Rebel and volume 2 of the Halo 2 soundtrack. Have to get them all listened to, because new Michelle Branch and new Dixie Chicks come out tomorrow.

Picked up Frailty, and the Tori Amos video collection. And after months of putting it off, bought the special editions of Ghost in The Shell and Ninja Scroll.

My buddy GeNoCiDeJaCk's dad had a heart attack last week, and as of this writing, he's still unconscious.

Justice League Unlimited has finally ended. RIP, Timm/Dini-verse, 1992-2006.

Bought a new Seagate 80 GB HD, installed it with absolutely no problems whatsoever. Yay! Then, as I was going through the things I transferred to it(all my music, all my movie files, and My Documents), I noticed that the 'Capture' folder, which contains everything I've ever captured with my video card is gone. And when I check the C drive, it's gone there too. I deleted it by accident! Arrrgh! However, I just made a backup disc last month, so popped it in and there were all my captured images. Minus possibly a few I'd made since then, but I honestly don't think I've captured anything since then. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home