Friday, March 24, 2006

Final Fantasy X...

Started playing it today. Not sure how it's gonna progress(I've heard both good and bad things about it, and the whole "Sphere Grid" will take some getting used to), but the opening sequence when Sin attacks the game, was pretty cool.

I wasn't really a fan of Tidus' voice at first. I thought he sounded like a whiny, annoying punk. Then I realized that he's supposed to BE a whiny, annoying punk, so it all works out.

And upon looking through the booklet, I, being the voice actor fan that I am, noticed some names. John DiMaggio, Tara Strong, and as Tidus...James Arnold Taylor.

It was at this point that I began laughing hysterically.

For those of you who don't get the joke, James most visible current role is on Drawn Together where he plays...Wooldor! Small world, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home